Filter by rating
City:
Product:

Right Way Shipping in Sharjah, Sharjah - Yet another rip off by Ajoy Lopez

1.1
In early 2016 I paid by Paypal, as per Ajoy Lopez' instructions so that my goods - mainly books and clothes - would be collected by Rightway Shipping LLC based in Sharjah from my address in Abu Dhabi and delivered to Latvia within 7 days. I remained in the UAE for 3 additional weeks after collection, and was assured repeatedly that my goods would arrive by mid February. They didn't. Once I returned to Latvia, I found that Ajoy Lopez would not return my calls or answer emails. March arrived, as did April. I was assured that they had been delivered to Latvia and that they were with an agent in Riga. I asked for proof, but no proof was forthcoming, not even proof of transport. This situation went on, until I was within 2 weeks of the period you could raise a claim with Paypal was exceeded, by this time I had worked out that Lopez and his company were not good to their word and the goods were in all likelihood still in Sharjah. Paypal found in my favour, but as the goods were kept in cardboard boxes and consisted of clothes, books, PC etc, I could only assume that if not already damaged, the goods would have rotted. The PC itself, had actually been sold as I had a security program on it which informed me that it was indeed being used by somebody. Thankfully the security system on it also allows me to wipe it remotely. They have not attempted to help, they are basically a one man operation who is very attentive before he gets your goods then avoids your calls and emails. I did everything I could to get my goods back, even completing an undertaking letter which I amended so that they could not increase the cost from what had originally been agreed and that if goods were damaged that they would be responsible. I would leave it to anyone to check for themselves the reputation of Ajoy Lopez - or his company - by searching online. You will find the same scam play repeatedly. He quotes low, fails to deliver and if you have paid with paypal delays transfer until the reclaim period has passed then asks for more money. The guy is a crook and abusive when cornered, avoid at all costs. I have raised the issue with both Dubai and Sharjah authorities. Dubai state it's not in their jurisdiction as he operates out of Sharjah. And the Sharjah authorities just ignore the issue.

HE did the same to my friend, He's a low life *** that will never be honest to anyone. Stay away from him.

Review
#1190919 Review #1190919 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Right Way Shipping International Moving Service
Cons
  • Company needs to be closed down
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Right Way Shipping in Gloucester, Gloucestershire - Avoid Rightway Shipping UAE

1.2
Avoid Rightway Shipping at all costs. You will either not receive your goods or they will be damaged. The manager/director/accounts/HR is a person called Ajoy Lopez. Let's cut to the chase - Ajoy Lopez is a thief and a liar and someone to avoid doing business with at all costs. He collected my goods, I paid in full and then paid again as the weight was above what was originally agreed (total approx 10,000AED) via paypal. The goods never arrived. He claimed they were with an agent in Latvia, then changed the agent address to Amsterdam, but refused to provide proof of transport. So there is no proof the goods even left the UAE. He avoids virtually all your calls and emails. Along with my goods was my desktop PC. I was fortunate to have a program on my PC which was being shipped and actually found my PC was still being used in the UAE!!! I have now remotely wiped the PC. Paypal upheld my claim against him and returned the shipping fees as after 20 weeks, the goods still hadn't been sent and are after this time in the heat & humidity of Sharja, probably damaged and I now consider my personal belongings lost. How does he stay in work? Well, in all likelihood his local sponsor is well connected which is why you get no response from the Sharjah Gov Consumer Rights Dept. He is a liar, a cheat and a common thief.
Service
Tags
  • Rightway Shipping Uae Movers

Right Way Shipping in Sharjah, Sharjah - Great Service

5.0
GREAT SERVICE INDEED!! Ajoy Lopez and the rest of the personnel were excellent in giving me the best auto transportation service I have seen so far. I have Transported several cars for myself and family members and never had such a good experience. I am not a picky person, but my partner is extremely picky and a perfectionist. Ajoy was so patient, informative and understanding. My partner's Jaguar was picked up and delivered as promised with one day delay but it came in the same condition and we were informed and updated throughout the whole process. Very pleased with the service and will definitely use Right Way Shipping LLC again and refer people. Thank you Right Way Shipping LLC and Ajoy.
#1193169

the worst layer ever seen.

i had to pay and repay to all supliers to get my furnitures.

he his cheater

I can not understand how he can make buisness in UAE with his criminal attitude.

keep away

Why would anyone put a post up here stating how good a company was. Ajoy Lopez is a thief and a liar, and in all likelihood wrote the original post himself.

He collected my goods, I paid in full and then again as the weight was above what was originally agreed (total approx 10,000AED) via paypal. The goods never arrived. He claimed they were with an agent in Latvia, then changed the agent address to Amsterdam, but refused to provide proof of transport. So there is no proof the goods even left the UAE.

I was fortunate to have a program on my PC which was being shipped and actually found my PC was still being used in the UAE. I have now remotely wiped the PC.

Paypal upheld my claim against him and returned the shipping fees as after 20 weeks, the goods still hadn't been sent. He is a liar, a cheat and a common thief.

Please do not hire Right Way Shipping to move your goods. Mr Ajoy Lopez is lying from the beginning to the end.

No service at all and breach of contract. This means we were not contacted when our container arrived. When we tried to contact Ajoy he did not answer the phone. Every week we were told our container would be delivered but nothing happened.

Had to pay on top. Never again!!!

View more comments (2)
Good customer service

Contact Right Way Shipping Customer Service

Mailing Address:
P.O.Box: 81237 Opp.Sharjah Indian School Near Ministry of Labour Street 4, Al Wahda Road
Sharjah, Sharjah